We are now living in an era where misinformation travels all around the world in seconds before fact has a chance to be determined. Before the creation of instant communication and the Internet among the masses at the same time (Face Book, etc.), Twitter, folks checked as well as rechecked specifics before disseminating info. Given this reality it’s crucial for every person to distinguish fact from false information, because if not, all those that don’t check will fall for everything and anything.
Myth: People who’re spiritual don’t think the lifetime of Jesus existed.
• Fact: As a lot of people who are spiritual think Jesus existed as those that practice religion. Christian Science doesn’t teach that a person is required to pray through Jesus. The Jewish faith doesn’t teach that a person is required to pray through Jesus.
Myth: Spirituality is difficult and complicated to understand.
• Fact: The idea of humility is simplicity. The Hindi comes with an adage,’ Jo Saral Hai Wohi Sathya Hai,’ – the reality is very simple. Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba reminds us of this again and again. He states in Kali Yuga (the existing age),’ We have to do well as well as loving to ourselves and one another. Absolutely nothing else is required. Help! Never Hurt!’
Myth: Spiritual seekers have to be severe.
• Fact: Spirituality encourages accepting’ What is,’ sans derision or perhaps rancor. Taking the ups as well as downs of living in humor that is good is needed for spiritual evolution. A hearty laugh could silence the interference of the head.
Myth: Animal sacrifice is an element of religious practices.
• Fact: This’s probably the most egregious of all the religious myths. The scriptures that discuss animal sacrifice, really mean the a course in miracles lesson 1 sacrifice of pet attributes. We have to increase above our animalistic desires. It’s a symbolic coaching and has long been misunderstood as literal animal sacrifice.
Myth: Spiritual practice consists of torture of the entire body.
• Fact: There’s absolutely no evidence in any religious practices to inflict physical harm on others and oneself. The Roman Catholic buy Opus Dei as well as its usage of’ corporal mortification,’ encourages voluntarily punishing one’s entire body like a religious discipline. Catholic penance is an action of self mortification or perhaps devotion performed voluntarily showing sorrow for a sin or perhaps other wrong doing.
Myth: One must have psychic powers and healing to evolve spiritually.
• Fact: A spiritually developed person could very easily have these gifts as well as use them for the personal benefit of theirs and also the advantage of others. Nevertheless, it’s not really a requirement to be looked at spiritually evolved.
Myth: Spirituality needs that for spiritual development you have to are available in contact with Aliens or U.F.O to evolve spiritually.
• Fact: More individuals that apply religion are seeking to find a U.F.O or perhaps Aliens than individuals who practice spirituality. Individuals who apply spirituality take it as a given there are U.F.O presence or perhaps Aliens present. There are lots of U.F.O sightings. Nevertheless, it doesn’t imply that individuals who practice spirituality are waiting around for a U.F.O to abduct somebody to produce them enlightened.
Myth: Spiritual evolution depends on material wealth.
• Fact: We utilize our mental and emotional energy to attract or perhaps manifest’ good’ items in the lives of ours, since we understand we’re linked to the energy of the Universe. Our physical and components circumstance has absolutely nothing to do with the internal state of evolution. Poverty isn’t a sign of religious evolution and alternatively material abundance isn’t a symbol of spiritual evolution.
It’s true that humans are able to attracting circumstances by making use of his/her emotional/mental energy. Bhagayed Gita teaches us in order to perform our day tasks selflessly when it is detached from the fruit of the labor of ours as well as to take pleasure in the process. When one likes the process they enjoy the benefits of the magnificent creation of theirs.
Myth: We’re needed to perform hard bodily Yoga postures, Ti Chi, etc. to be enlightened.
• Fact: Yoga postures and Ti Chi have a great impact on a person’s mind and body. Yoga as well as Ti Chi are gorgeous systematic body moves to heal as well as revitalize the body. Both help in managing the mind to a great level. Nevertheless, it’s unnecessary to entangle the limbs of yours in a knotty Yoga position to move for a spiritual path.